The Pumpkin season is mid-September through November 1. We grow over 50 varieties of sizes and colors of pumpkins, squash and gourds. Complete your Fall decorating by selecting from our mums, straw bales, colored corn, popcorn, sunflowers, etc.
Kids of all ages will enjoy playing Pumpkin Putt-Putt, Skee Pumpkin, Jack Slide, Ring-a-Pumpkin and assembling the large Pumpkin Puzzle. All games are free.
- Traditional Pumpkin Stand: Monday to Saturday, 9am – 6:30pm; Sunday 12pm – 5pm
- Pick-Your-Own (PYO) Field: Wed.- Sat., 9am – 6pm; Sunday 12pm – 5pm.
What to expect at the Pumpkin Farm:
- PYO (Pick-Your-Own) Pumpkins: Wagons (pulled by hand) and clippers (to cut stems from the vines) will be available to use during your PYO adventure. All items will be priced by the piece, as at the pre-picked stand. The pumpkin patch, sunflower patch, and wagons create great photo ops!
- Traditional Pumpkin Stand: The pre-picked pumpkins are arranged in sections ($1, $2, $3, $5, $7, $10, and “other”), according to size and weight. There are a wide array of pumpkin sizes and colors (orange, white, tan, pink, blue, striped, red, yellow, green) Squash, gourds, mums, straw bales, corn shocks, popcorn bunches, mini decorative pumpkins, sunflowers, and giant pumpkins (100+ pounds) are also available.
- Kids’ games: There are a few free games for “kids” of all ages, plus a small playground area with a play house. (Children must be supervised at all times!). The games include: Pumpkin Putt-Putt (roll a pumpkin through a mini golf- like course); Skee Pumpkin (derived from the classic “Skeeball” game); Jack Slide (slide a mini pumpkin down the board to knock off the bottles); Ring-a-Pumpkin (attempt to throw rings around the numbered pumpkins); and make some music on the Pipe Drum set.