Pumpkin Stand Opening Day Delayed

Although we projected today (9/13) as the possible Opening Day for the Pumpkin Stand, the abundant rain has not allowed for this.  The Stand area has been a soggy mess and the pumpkin field extremely muddy… not good conditions for Opening Day.  At this point, the hope is to Open on Saturday afternoon (9/15), IF we don’t get much rain the next couple days.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s